We are committed as always to delivering a safe and pleasant tour experience, please read this page carefully:
Egypt Travelers: International commercial flights are now available, but visitors need to present negative PCR tests and health insurance. Some provinces (like Sinai, Red Sea province, and others) can receive travelers but will not allow them to exit the area.
-Some country’s government authorities request an advanced document to be filled by travelers before arrival, kindly check your government travel notes before leaving your country.
General safety & hygiene measures:
While guidelines may differ across the world, you can expect updated health and safety measures to be put in place wherever you are traveling.
These measures will differ depending on where you are traveling and the activity that you are booking. Please note and observe the specific measures included for your booked activity.
Hygiene safety measures for travelers:
In general, attraction visitors can expect implemented measures for the following:
- Masks: Most attractions will require you to wear a mask at all times. In some cases, masks will be provided for you. In others, you will be required to bring your own.
- Hand washing and cleaning: Hand sanitizer will generally be provided throughout accessible areas of an attraction. Most attractions will require you to clean your hands upon entry and encourage regular use of hand sanitizer during your visit.
- Social distance: Most attractions will require visitors to respect locally enforced social distance measures (1 to 2 meters apart).
- Health screening: Many attractions may perform health checks that screen for temperature irregularities, coughing signs, or other symptoms of COVID-19. Visitors who show symptoms of illness may not be able to participate in their booked activities.
Hygiene safety regulations for staff members:
- Masks: Most attractions will require staff to wear masks at all times.
- Hand cleaning: Most attractions will require staff to wash and clean their hands regularly with soap and/or hand sanitizer.
- Gloves: In addition to regular hand washing and cleaning, most attractions will require staff to wear gloves while working.
- Social distance: Like visitors, staff will also be required to respect locally enforced social distance measures at most attractions (1 to 2 meters apart).
- Medical checkups: Many attractions will require staff to go through regular medical examinations. In these instances, staff members that exhibit signs of illness will not be allowed to work.
Operational hygiene measures:
In addition to health and safety measures for staff and visitors, most countries have required attractions to intensify cleaning, organize proper hygiene safety training for employees, and adapt their offers and space with timed and digital ticketing.
While measures may be different around the world, many attractions are requiring implementation measures around the following:
- Ticketing: Digital/contactless payment and ticketing are encouraged if not mandatory for most attractions around the world. In many instances, physical ticket offices will be closed and bookings must be done online in advance.
- Several visitors: Most attractions are required to limit the number of visitors to prevent outbreaks.
- Hours of operation: Most attractions will operate on reduced opening hours to ensure a limited number of visitors and time for proper cleaning.
- Hygiene safety training: Most attractions require training for staff in hygiene safety operations and how to deal with emergencies.
- Increased signage: Signage and posters should communicate safe distancing and health measures to visitors and staff at most attractions.
- Cleaning procedures: Most attractions will require more cleaning by the attraction operators. Additionally, hand sanitizers should be placed in strategic locations and clean air/regular ventilation should be ensured for indoor spaces.
We’re regularly updating this page with the latest COVID-19 Precautions Measures and restrictions information; we recommend checking with your official authorities before planning your next trip If you have any questions or if there is any problem with your booking, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our contact page.