One day Luxor tour by bus from Makadi Bay
About this Tour
Skip the line
Skip the line & Save your time
Ticket on Mobile voucher
Use your mobile or print your ticket
We apply special health & safety measures.
Receive the final ticket /voucher within 5 minutes
English ,German, Russian ,Italian and Romanian
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Pick Up Service
Pick Up From your Hotel in Makadi Bay
One-day Luxor tour by bus from Makadi
The Valley of Kings was the last resting place of the Pharaohs. The limestone hills house 62 maze-like tombs, each built to see their revered inhabitants safely into the afterlife. While you’re here you’ll also see the humongous twin statues of the Colossi of Memnon, built to guard the necropolis, and the stunning Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
This three-tiered mortuary sits beneath a 300-foot rock and is fronted by incredible colonnades. Then lunch at a local restaurant and get ready for Karnak temple in the city, this jaw-dropping temple is crammed full of skyscraping pillars, chapels, and statues.
After collecting your jaw from the floor, it’s time to get back to your car for your journey back to Makadi Bay.
- Valley of Kings
- The humongous twin statues of the Colossi of Memnon
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Karnak temple
- Pick-up service from your Makadi hotel and return
- All entrance fees are included
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch at a good quality local restaurant
- Water during your trip is included as requested
- All service charges and taxes
- Flight tickets
- This includes your own driver and private tour guide in Luxor.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional Activities
- Personal spendings
- Passport valid for 6 months
- A breakfast box
- Sport shoes
- Sunglasses and Hat
- Comfortable shoes
Start From$ 66.00