One day Luxor tour by bus from El Gouna
Book online for this great value trip, One day Luxor tour by bus from El Gouna for a sightseeing tour of the most enthralling history lesson ever.
Itinerary for One day Luxor tour by bus from El Gouna:
Visit Luxor temples, tombs and monuments that dates back to a whopping 4,000 years and more, when ancient Thebes, the Egyptian Pharaoh capital, was in its prime.
You’ll visit the Valley of the Kings, the last resting place of the Pharaohs.
The limestone hills house 62 maze-like tombs, each built to see their revered inhabitants safely into the afterlife.
While you’re in the same place, you’ll also see the humongous twin statues of the Colossi of Memnon, built to guard the necropolis, and the stunning Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
This three-tiered mortuary sits beneath a 300-foot rock and is fronted by incredible colonnades.
Then lunch at a local restaurant and get ready for Karnak temple in the city. This jaw-dropping temple is crammed full of skyscraping pillars, chapels and statues.
After your amazement of Karnak Temple, it’s time to go back by car for your journey to El Gouna.
This includes your own driver and private tour guide in Luxor.
Pickup Time: Pickup from your hotel in El Gouna at 05:00 AM
Return Time: 8:00 pm
Duration: 15 Hours
Tour Type: private tour
Guide Lang: Professional English/Dutch, German speaking Egyptologist guide
– Pick up services from your hotel and return
– Assistance of our personnel during your tours
– All transfers by air-conditioned deluxe bus
– English speaking tour guide fees
– Entrance fees to the sights
– Lunch during tours in Luxor at quality restaurant
– Bottled water during tours in Luxor
– All services charges and taxes included in your price included
What doesn’t include?
– Any extras not mentioned in the program
– Personal expenses
– Drinks in the restaurant
What to bring?